Local connections, global influence

Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence

According to the latest rule by Home Office, in order to gain the Tier 2 General Worker visa, the applicant must obtain the sponsorship licence.

Tier 2 visas are for skilled workers, and before you can be considered for a sponsor licence, you must be able to show:

Being a sponsor comes with important duties, such as ensuring you keep the UKVI up to date regarding your sponsee. Failure to do so can result in a Civil Penalty of £20,000 per illegal worker. GCH can help ensure that you meet the requirements, can comply with your duties.

Why Choose Us:

The GCH is considered the international ‘gold standard’ for business investment and will meet your aims of owning and managing a successful enterprise and migrating to the UK.

Our dedicated advisors will assist with:

Find Out More

To find out more about our Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence services or to join the GCH, please contact us by