Local connections, global influence

Sole Representative Visa

You can make an application for a sole representative of an overseas business visa if you are a senior employee of an overseas business and would like to come to the UK to set up and run a UK branch or wholly owned subsidiary of that business.

In order to be granted a Sole Representative Visa, a person must:

GCH are here to assist you throughout the process of gaining the Sole Representative Visa. With the experience and the professional team, we are confident to provide the best service possible.

Why Choose Us:

The GCH is considered the international ‘gold standard’ for business investment and will meet your aims of owning and managing a successful enterprise and migrating to the UK.

Our dedicated advisors will assist with:

Find Out More

To find out more about our Sole Representative services or to join the GCH, please contact us by