The Business Visitor Visa is now included in the UK Standard Visitor Visa. This allows the holder to come to the UK for a short period of time for business, or to take part in sports or creative events (amongst things such as a holiday, to see family and friends, or to receive private medical treatment).
Generally, you are permitted to enter the UK for up to 6 months. If you need to visit the UK regularly over a longer period, you can apply for a long-term Standard
Visitor visa that lasts 2, 5 or 10 years. You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit.
How we can help We can help you in the preparation of your application for a Standard (Business) Visitor visa. Our expert immigration lawyers shall help you ensure that you application meets the eligibility requirements and ensure you submit all the correct supporting documents.
Permitted Business Tasks
– Can attend a conference, meeting or training
– Can seek funding to start, take over, join or run a business in the UK
– Can participate in certain sports events
– Can perform in the UK if you are an artist, entertainer or musician
– Can come to the UK for a research project or accompany students on a study abroad project if you are an academic
– Can come to the UK to take a clinical attachment or observer post if you are a doctor/dentist
– Can come to take the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test or sit the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE)
ہمیں کیوں منتخب کریں:
The GCH is considered the international ‘gold standard’ for business investment and will meet your aims of owning and managing a successful enterprise and migrating to the UK.
ہمارے سرشار مشیران کی مدد کریں گے:
مزید تلاش کرو
To find out more about our Visitor Visa services or to join the GCH, please contact us